Chris NottMonster Motorsport
    Smell my finger.

Status

Hello, I'm new...

Hello *waves*

I've just signed up on here after realising that there's a shed load of good advice on here.

Currently I'm running a 2000 A3 1.8T Sport which I'm planning a few things for. The cars standard but was specced well by the previous owner (im the 2nd owner) from new. Had it for coming up to 2 years now and its not missed a beat and only has 65K miles on it so I'm happy.

Hoping I can offer a bit of advice on various things back in return for all the questions I'll be asking

Apart from my A3 I'm into snowboarding, surfing and mountain biking. Bit of a photography geek too, 27, live just south of Birmingham.

Workwise I'm so go easy on me (ducks to avoid incoming rotting veg)

Cheers

Tom

2. # ADS
    ADS

Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    Welcome to the site Tom

Status
    Whereabouts are you from BTW, actually in Brum or just out of it???

Smell my finger.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nilz18t View Post
    Whereabouts are you from BTW, actually in Brum or just out of it???
    Just south of Brum in Solihull mate.
    2000 Audi A3 1.8T Sport - Custom Code Phase 1 remap / Custom Stainless Catback Exhuast / MKII 18" RS4 Reps / Wietec Ultra GT40mm / KW ARB's / Forge TIP / Forge 007 / Green Panel Filter / EBC Greenstuff pads / 312mm S3 front brake upgrade / Aero Wipers / LED Interior Lights / LED Side Repeaters / Face Lift Rear Lights and covered in Dodo Juice

4th Gear

Status
    Hi and welcome to the site!

Status
    Aaaah, theres a few of us on here from round that way...

Get some pics up of the car, will keep an eye out for you...also we try to get together with a few of the local lads whenever we can if you are interested (oh and when we aint feeling lazy..lol)!!

Smell my finger.

Status
    Get some pics up of the car, will keep an eye out for you...also we try to get together with a few of the local lads whenever we can if you are interested (oh and when we aint feeling lazy..lol)!!
    Its just a stock A3 1.8T in silver on an X plate at the moment. Nothing noteworthy about it yet apart from the fact its normally very shiney :D

I'll stick some pics up once the shiney nice bits go on in a couple of weeks
    2000 Audi A3 1.8T Sport - Custom Code Phase 1 remap / Custom Stainless Catback Exhuast / MKII 18" RS4 Reps / Wietec Ultra GT40mm / KW ARB's / Forge TIP / Forge 007 / Green Panel Filter / EBC Greenstuff pads / 312mm S3 front brake upgrade / Aero Wipers / LED Interior Lights / LED Side Repeaters / Face Lift Rear Lights and covered in Dodo Juice

Status
    Hey Tom,
    Welcome to the site,I think you will not get any rotting veg thrown at you as we are quite civilised here
    I am near Coventry but the far side from you,have a few friends in Earlswood.

Smell my finger.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by voorhees View Post
    Hey Tom,
    Welcome to the site,I think you will not get any rotting veg thrown at you as we are quite civilised here
    I am near Coventry but the far side from you,have a few friends in Earlswood.

oooOOOooh, Coventry....thats where I work

Status
    Not to worry dude, will be good to see you around.

Smell my finger.

Status
    Not to worry dude, will be good to see you around.

Pics as soon as its been smacked with the lowering stick

Status
    Dude, get some pics up now before you lower it, its always good to see a work in progress and before and after pics.

Status

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by A3Tom View Post
    oooOOOooh, Coventry....thats where I work
    a mate of mine said hes heard my car being checked a few times,clean as a whistle though.
    anytime you want to compare cars PM me

Smell my finger.

Status
    OK, here's the car as it stands at the moment,

I'll do a proper thread when the nice bits get put on it with lots of before and afet pics etc

Smell my finger.

Status
    Cheeky interior shot, phone brakets now removed and OE mats are back in,..