JMB RetrofitsBadger5
    Adz
    Reverse Gear

Status

Newbie saying Hiya...

Hi,

Just thought i might aswell introduce myself, as ill be spending a bit of time round here in the future.

I Currently own a 1996 Honda Integra Type R which im selling in the next month or so or possible breaking for parts, havent quite decided just yet!

Unfortunatley 6 month ago, due to a stupid misunderstanding and simple human error, i was pulled by the police driving my g.f.'s fathers car and was taken to court for driving whilst using a mobile phone and driving without insurance!!

Long story short, i wasnt using the mobile, i was genuinely scratching my ear, but 2 coppers against me i didnt stand a chance and well i held my hands up to the no insurance. As a result ive now got 6 points on my licence! Then 2 month later, as if my luck wasnt bad enough......i had a small bump into the back of someone going literally 5-10mph but supposedly his car was a write off! Spent a fair few quid repairing my car and getting it back to how it was in the past few months.

So from having a clean licence and no claims for 5 years, within the space of 2 month i had been pulled for the first time EVER, got 6 points AND id crashed!!

So as you can imagine insurance for me this year is going to be fun!! Hence the decision to sell my Integra!!

Anyway heres a little run down of it and a few pics.....

96 Spec Integra Type R
    Mileage - 70k
    Power - Approx 210bhp

- Buddy Club Coilovers
    - 5Zigen Cat Back Exhaust System
    - Aftermarket Exhaust Manifold
    - KOYO Aluminium Radiator
    - Uprated Excedy Clutch
    - WedSport RS-5 16" Alloys
    - SPOON ECU
    - 8000k HID Headlight Conversion
    - Rear Roll Cage
    - Rear Splitter

Once its sold/broke for parts im going to be looking at getting a Audi A3 Sportback either 1.9TDI or 2.0TDI, havent quite decided.

Theres a few things that have helped me make a decision to get an Audi....

1. Need something cheaper than a Group 18 Import to insure!!
    2. Need something that does better MPG due to new job which ill be doing 1.2k miles a month travelling to and from.
    3. Want something a bit more comfortable and luxurious!
    4. Ive always loved Audi's!

So expect to see a few topics by me asking this and that, as im a complete newbie when it comes to Audi's, as for the part 5 years all of my cars apart from one have been Honda's!!

Thanks for reading!

Adz

2. # ADS
    ADS

Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    Welcome to the site

What if there was a train coming??????

Adz
    Reverse Gear

Status
    Haha i made sure it was fairly early on a morning, but the actual train tracks are used for the local power station and very rarely get used anymore!

Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    LOL...im sure you knew what you were doing, good luck with everything thats going on tho dude...