Please state your name and where your from

Danb

Simples
Reaction score
I'm Dan from West Brom.

Just like to say hi.

You will find me on the B6 section if you ever want to pick my brains.
I live and breathe VAG's and know a little bit.
At the moment i'm banned from driving :busted_cop: (goes with my job) but as soon as i can im hopefully going to be driving a nice B6.
I was so close to sampling some Bavarian machinery but have come crawling back :unsure:
Im a regular on club gti, had no less than 10 mk2 Golfs, 2 Mk3's 1 Mk4, 1 Touran, 1 B5 Passat, 1 Polo, 1 Audi Coupe, 1 Audi 80 1983 which I still have. :doctor:
This is without all the other non VAG cars, and im at the tender age of 24, my missus thinks I have a problem, so does my parents, they think I need :sos: But I Love it.

Thanks for you time and I look forward to my new found Audi addiction.

:applaus::applaus::applaus::applaus::applaus::applaus::applaus::applaus::applaus::applaus::applaus::applaus::applaus::applaus:

Hi Stacie,

Your the first person to come and say hi, thanks.

I look forward to time spent on here and meeting like minded people.

Are there any good Audi shows, or is the usual tag along to the Dub shows, e.g Edition 38 - my favourite.

Cheers Chick

Audi driver is one of the if not the only Audi only day, however We are currently organising a meet that coincides with the GTI SPRING FESTIVAL at Santa pod on the 29th March. Have a look in the national events section on the forum. Get your name down and come along and meet a few of the members. we have space for 35 but there are 29 already do hurry if you do want to come. It is mainly a VDub day but Audi's are welcome :)
Should be a good meet and there will be alot of well informed people there :w00t:

Thanks Stacie,

Thanks for that, will probably pop along and say hello,but I wont put my name down as im currently banned from driving, keep me posted on the Audi only show please.
Thanks Chick.:thumbsup:

Welcome to the site :)

Im Nilz from Brum