Hello Everyone!!

frenchy2475

Tetbury Audi Parts Man
Reaction score
Hi there everyone on audi-sport.net.

I will start with a bit of info about myself.

I have worked in an Audi dealer in the parts dept for 11years in total so know a bit about them parts wise :laugh:
I currantly own a little Seat Ibiza 130tdi Fr but hopefully if everything goes to plan Im getting a new 09 A3 2.0TDI S-line Black edition 140 throught the Audi employee lease scheme.

I'm looking forward to getting the Audi as I see so many nice one's at our dealership. Always wanted to own one!

If anybody needs any parts advice give me a shout and I will try my best to help you out.:o.k:

Si

Hey Si, welcome to the site, current car sounds good and the new one sounds just as, if not better ;)

Always good to have a parts guru on the site :)

Greetings matey! Like has been said, always good to have a parts-man, you will do a roaring trade, especially with some special deals for us ASN lot.
Some pics of the FR would be nice, love them, my mate has just binned his, that had Seat Sport intercooler, remap, clutch, full milltek, was a beast!
Matt

Hopefully take delivery in March. The Ibiza is a little beast. Its mapped so pushing approx 170-180. Used to have a Civic type-R and in real world terms it as quick as that.

Only pleased to help with the parts. Experienced parts people are few and far between in garages. Its the sort of job that attracts younger school leavers. They stay for a bit and then ****** off when they find that the pay dosnt go up much.;)

Hi!

U sound like a handy man to have about the place.

GL with the new car

:sign_welcome:You've come to the best forum around :thumbsup:

Welcome matey!

Current Car sounds sweet but the black editions look awesome and once the 140s mapped, goes like stink :D !!