Evening, first time Audi owner

Gaz!

Reaction score
Hello all, im Gaz and ive just purchased an audi A4 1.9 TDI Sport 03 plate. The wife and I used to have a Polo as a runaround but now we have our second child on the way, we are in need for more room. So the Polo is going.

I own an MR2 rev3 turbo t-bar, that I pretty much spend all my spare time and money on at the present it is running 318 wrhp. Got to have a project though havent we.

It will be a nice change having an audi rather than the polo, I take collection of it this Saturday.

Im not looking to mod it as that is what the MR2 is for, I may however have it remapped to give it that little more poke.

Any recomendations for mappers in the East anglia area?

Possibly looking to get a set of Audi 17'' wheels to replace the 16'' on it, I like the look of the RS4's.

Any info in general about the A4 that people would like to share, things to look out for, for instance?

Will pop a couple of pics up when I collect.

Gaz:salute:

Welcome to the site Gaz, if you go to the sub forums and post your questions there, you will get plenty of helpful responses.

Ta
Nilz

Well... finaly had good enough weather to give te car a good clean.
A wash then a Meguires Clay Bar, a 3 stage Meguires, then a Meguires Tech wax. Pictures realy dont pick up on the shine.

Im trying to link pics from Photobucket but wont let me? Any Ideas?

Picture344.jpg

Picture343.jpg

Picture345.jpg

Picture346.jpg

There we go, Photobucket playing up.

And a couple of the MR2

Picture030.jpg

Picture150.jpg

IMGP0640a.jpg

Thankyou, it only see's daylight for about 5 months of the year and gets everything it could ever need.

Realised the Audi has 17's not 16's on, getting the windows tinted slightly soon then thinking of a remap.

Anyone recomend a mapper?

£230 For the lot with Lumar film.