Hello Everyone!

T88OMM

Reaction score
Hi guys my name is Tom. I have just picked up my first Audi today. I went for a A3 2.0 TDI S-line Quattro...it has a few extras like Xenons and Bose and also full leather, so far I am really happy with it.

The Audi replaced a MKV GTI Edition 30 which was running 330 BHP but due to doing 30k + miles a year it was hurting my pocket a little to much.

I have a few plans for the car. Some 19' BBS CK's in anthracite and a drop are needed first as im not a fan of the standard wheels and the car sits a little high for my liking. I also fancy some Lamin-X to darken the headlights and the foglights and the updated rear lights also. If I wrote everything that I wanted to do to the car I would be here all night so that is just a little taster.

Thanks,

Tom

Welcome to the site mate, good choice with the car-any pics? where abouts you from?

Welcome to the site mate, good choice with the car-any pics? where abouts you from?

I will get some pics posted when I give it a good clean matey. Im from Rochdale mate which is just outside of Manchester...what about yourself? :thumbsup:

I will get some pics posted when I give it a good clean matey. Im from Rochdale mate which is just outside of Manchester...what about yourself? :thumbsup:

I'm from Manchester mate, I'll give you a shout when I finally get my a3 lol

Welcome to the site dude, head yourself over to the 8P sub forum on here, pleanty of helpful bods on there that will advise if you require :)