AH FabricationsJMB Retrofits
    Reverse Gear

Status
    Wick,pretty much as far north of britain u can go

From r32 to a4 diesel

Hi all new member here swapped my 52 plate golf r32 for a 53 plate audi a4 sline quattro tdi about three month ago.Expecting a baby in 3 month so needed somthing a bit bigger and i couldnt be more happier alot smoother than the golf love the look of it aswell in red,19"rs4 alloys,silver rs wing mirrors and twin exhaust didnt think i would ever go for a diesel but glad i did it has been remapped to nearly 200bhp so has a bit of go when i need it looking forward to reading the posts and posting myself all see if i can get some pictures up aswell

2. # ADS
    ADS

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    Nice swap !! Good to have you here

Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    Welcome to the site dude, both of your cars sound nice, get some pics up of new and old will be good to see

Blow ma own trumpet?

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by WickerA4 View Post
    Hi all new member here swapped my 52 plate golf r32 for a 53 plate audi a4 sline quattro tdi about three month ago.Expecting a baby in 3 month so needed somthing a bit bigger and i couldnt be more happier alot smoother than the golf love the look of it aswell in red,19"rs4 alloys,silver rs wing mirrors and twin exhaust didnt think i would ever go for a diesel but glad i did it has been remapped to nearly 200bhp so has a bit of go when i need it looking forward to reading the posts and posting myself all see if i can get some pictures up aswell
    Another Scotsman... wayhay!!!!!! Welcome. I aspire to an Audi like you have now, though don't let my current car hear that, she's starting to get a bit tempramental ;O)
    Ford Mondeo 2.0i Durtec Ghia X Estate
    Leather / Dog Hair.

Dieselfitter 251
    A4 avant '97 1.9tdi q
    a.k.a. STINKY
    [B]250k!
    ..she's gooooonnnne!!!!