New A3 owner!

Crunch

Reaction score
Hi everyone, names Dom, just turned 20 and bought my first audi.

Its a 2.0tdi sport, leather/alcantara, bose, 18" rs4 wheels, s line spoiler etc etc.

Chuffed with it so far, its booked in tomorrow morning for some tints and it will be getting re-mapped on the 15th.

Few pics from the ad and a frosty one outside my house.

DSC01645.jpg

DSC01651.jpg

DSC00155Medium.jpg

Welcome matey :D

It looks awesome - very clean too :D

What percentage you doing the tints - i hope to get mine done soon but cant decide on what percent?

Welcome, and Nice looking motor! Wish I could afford one of those when I was 20! :icon_thumright:(reminisces back to struggling to start my 1985 Astra 1.6 bodyfiller edition)

Welcome Crunch, nice looking car there with some good quality pics...

Welcome matey :D

It looks awesome - very clean too :D

What percentage you doing the tints - i hope to get mine done soon but cant decide on what percent?

I'm going for 5% on the rear window, 20% on the rear side windows and 35% on the front windows. Quite dark really, hopefully won't have an @rsey copper pulling me over.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

at 20 i had a Astra GTE16V an audi at 20 wow, a really nice car

I was only 20 two weeks ago lol. I've worked hard since leaving school and don't sniff all my money away like most people my age!

Insurance is a killer but thats my own fault I guess, hopefully i'll be keeping this one for a couple of years at least.

Welcome to the forum! Nice to see some people around my age! How much are you paying on your insurance if you don't mind me asking???

£2.2k mate. But thats with 6 points, 1 ban, 2 claims and 3 convictions.

I was a bit of an idiot when I first passed my test mate, lesson learnt now though.

Yeah you dont wana mess up the Audi mate, nice colour-same as mine when it arrives! where abouts you from? and welcome to the site

From stoke on trent mate. Looks smart with the tints, on the lookout for a plate now..