Alreet

Wizza

Reaction score
Just joined so I will introduce myself. I'm called Kristian, 20 and from Warrington.

Don't have an Audi as of yet but getting an A3 1.8t early next year. Currently own a Peugeot 106 which I have decided to sell up everything I have. Once I have around £3000-£4000 I ill be getitng myself the Audi as mentioned.

For the first few months of ownership I'm not looking to do anything drastic to it as I'm mainly looking to get away from spening all my money on modifying cars, but I will eventually get myself a remap and a few tidy mods. Clean and suble is my approach.

Haven't decided whether I'm getting the 150BHP or 180BHP version (insurance depeds but I did get a nice quote with Adrian Flux) just depends on what it available in my price range. I'm not overly clued up with the VAG scene or even Audis in general, like what to look out for etc etc, so any advice would be great but I'm definitley looking to learn new things.

Cheers.
smile.gif

Welcome to the site Kristian, now will be a good time to buy as you will really be getting a bargain!!

Good luck with it all...

one hundred and EIGHTYYYYYYYY!!!!

I love darts.

:sign_welcome: