New A6 Guy

votblindub

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I wanted to post here and say hi to everybody. I drive a 2003 Audi A6. It has the 2.7T V6, quattro, tiptronic. It's brilliant black. Black interior, with cold weather package, sport package and premium package equipped. I run APR's 93 octane program. K&N drop in intake filter. 2.5 inch stainless turbo back exhaust. Resonators and pre-cats removed. O2 sensors moved into the secondary cats. Mufflers are Magnaflows, theyre only about 8 inches long and 5-6 inches tall, straight through deisgn. Theyre mainly for looks, so I dont get hassled. The car sounds like a track car, but I enjoy the sound anyways daily driving it. It's tinted 35% on the sides, 20% on the rear and has a 5% stripe at the top of the windshield. Front grille is badgeless, the trunk lid is badgeless, but I kept the one set of rings on there. It has the silver 17" BBS RC wheels(summer wheels are 19" BBS LM reps-currently off the car because I busted one, plus its winter). I got black exhaust tips on it that looks pretty much stock. This was tough to find. I wanted to keep it different, but not so that it stands out. Theyre slightly larger diameter than OEM tips, but the look and cut off angle is the same. I have the DEFI white racer boost gauge(in psi) in my center console above the aftermarket deck. I am building a panel that will go there and cover up the hole. I have an Eclipse CD/mp3 player, MB Quart Q series speakers, MB Quart RAA4200 speaker amp, JL Audio W7 12" subwoofer(currently out of the car), Diamond BD1200.1 sub amp(currently out of the car), Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.2 sound processor. Theres a Valentine on my windshield. Future mods would be 6000K HID's(mine has em, but theyre kinda eh) and 3000K HID's for fog lights.
Heres what she looks like in proper summer dress shoes
1306803808_8804073bee_o.gif

1305920051_eccf931dd1_o.gif