new s3 owner

chapcorsa

Reaction score
hi there been referred to this site, owned a couple of vr6s but have bought my first proper car any way pics speak better than words i suppose

car1.jpg

car3.jpg

car2.jpg

car7.jpg

car6.jpg

45k avus silver full audi service history, pick it up tuesday, over the mon with it:yahoo:

Looks great, welcome to the site! Any pics of the VR6s?

Welcome to the form:sign_welcome:
Car looks good :)
Good colour and low miles
Hope you enjoy the car and the form

Welcome to the site, car looks nice, excellent colour.....do you mind me asking how much you got it for???

no pics of the vr but i might be able get some off my mate who also owned the car, i paid 8500 for it and i think its worth every penny, was one of the dearer ones but had half the miles of anythin else on there and nice rare colour pack, and i didnt want a dog of a car although a good one can prob be picked up considerably cheaper, ill be after some nice 18s or 19s soon if anybody knows of any going at a good price, cheers guys

Wow what a bargain mate, anyone after an S3 is going to get a bargain at the mo, well done...

Have a look in the classifieds and on the S3 forum, there are a few sets of wheels up for sale that may take your interests,

got some temp new wheels till i can afford a 'proper' set of wheels haha

anyway heres a pic;
DSC00244.JPG

Nice. Make your way across to the 8L A3/S3 section. SUre the pics would be appreciated there.