Hi all.. ;)

AsU_

Reaction score
Hi friends,

I' m joining from Turkey. My name is Asu.. I' m living in İstanbul. In the past i used to work at 1 years VW at 2,5 years Audi dealer which is located in Turkey and now im working as a executive asistant at investment company

I' m a moderator vw club in my country ıt' s name is club vwturk (VW, Seat,Skoda, Audi all group cars) (so ıf this is advertisement, you can delete it) After we will open club auditurk now we are working system :))

Sometimes we are ordering organization. Now Ramadan months in Turkey, we will do breaking of the Ramadan fast at sunset organization this Saturday . This organization same time at İstanbul, Ankara, İzmir, Kayseri, Gaziantep, Konya on Turkey. Next month vw will do 5. birthday party us club.. If you want, ı can divide photographs concerning to us
icon_smile.gif

Also I' m going to english course. My level is intermediate. Sometimes ı can use wrong sentences. Already ı'm sorry
icon_smile.gif
) ı think this forum will be helpless about practice for me
icon_smile.gif
)

when i use the wrong word please feel free to correct me

Repeat hello ;)
icon_wink.gif

:sign_welcome:

That actually makes for some amusing reading. I love languages, and know that I probably sound the same when I start off in some foreign babble...

Anyway... again, welcome.

Welcome, i must say that was a good effort as it was quite a long thread...

Dont worry, we are just as bad when we go to foreign countries, trying to speak their languages.

What car do you have??

:)

:sign_welcome:

That actually makes for some amusing reading. I love languages, and know that I probably sound the same when I start off in some foreign babble...

Anyway... again, welcome.

Thank you ;) I loved this forum. Very funny and ıt has a lot of data. Rather helpful.

English speaking is very difficult. Actually English easy but tenses confused, vocabulary problem:) REcently ı think ı will get on ıt :) So my course is not good, ı hate there. Instruction is awful.. ı suppose, ı will change ıt:)

Welcome, i must say that was a good effort as it was quite a long thread...

Dont worry, we are just as bad when we go to foreign countries, trying to speak their languages.

What car do you have??

:)

Thak you :)

I don' t have car yet. Before ı must to lay up money :) First of all I want to get vw polo second hand. I lıke polo.. when ı take polo, ı' ll do tuning :)

Yeah, if you dont like who is teaching you will not learn as well.

Yeah, if you dont like who is teaching you will not learn as well.

I think so, this night (after work) ı' m going to go my course. LEt me see what will to be result.. ı will say give back my money, they' ll say we not give back your money and than, ı will do kick up heuheueh :)

LOL....glad to hear you use the same techniques as us over here, if you dont like....you fight...hehe!!

LOL....glad to hear you use the same techniques as us over here, if you dont like....you fight...hehe!!

heuehueh. ı'm very good girl, seriously. :))))) ı hate fight but course is rateing (ı hope use true vord) :)

Sorry dont know what you mean...lol :sorry:

Sorry dont know what you mean...lol :sorry:

:think: hmm I'm not explain :)) ımmm, ı said, ı don' t like fight, I'm not bad girl.. hufff ı think Turkish but I can' t explain english.. Anyway never mind :))

how are you ? :)

Haha, that will do, now i know what you mean, i am fine thanks, at work and killing time on this lovely website :)

Haha, that will do, now i know what you mean, i am fine thanks, at work and killing time on this lovely website :)

Ohh you understand now super holeey :)))

I will exit my work after ten minutes:))) heeheh ı'm very happy :)

OK well spare a thought for us in England, as many of us will be here for another 2 hours :(

Is that like Super Holleeey Mollleeyyy???

Haha, thanks, i feel so priveleged. :)

Another mad day in this crazy world :tocktock:

Dont be sad, we are just nice guys :)

Yea wooop wooop!!!

Oh no sorry its tomrrow now, oh well you can act like its Friday, I generally do that everyday, it works for me :)

Hmmm, ok... sounds like a plan... pub lunch in 1.5hrs then...

Its birthday week at work actually... was the marketing lasses yesterday, directors today and tech consultant tomorrow... cakes cakes and cakes!!!

Yea wooop wooop!!!

Oh no sorry its tomrrow now, oh well you can act like its Friday, I generally do that everyday, it works for me :)

Sounds good to me....I could actually do with a big fry up sarnie right now and then to the pub in an hour to wash it down with a burger and some fries, then an afternoon of sillyness, then go home and realise it is ACTUALLY Thursday!!

Oh well....cakes cakes cakes....foood!!! :drool:

Hmmm, ok... sounds like a plan... pub lunch in 1.5hrs then...

Its birthday week at work actually... was the marketing lasses yesterday, directors today and tech consultant tomorrow... cakes cakes and cakes!!!

Who is birthday?

Not mine, im already old enough ;)

OOOOOOo get you Asu!!!

It's 3 people where I work. 1 on Weds, 1 on Thurs, and 1 on Fri. In fact in about 1hr I'm going downstairs for CAKES!!

Oi fat boy, have some for me please :weight_lift2:

Hos geldiniz AsU!
Enjoy the site and if you have any translation issues let me know and I will help.