Popped in to say hi to all!

zainster

Reaction score
I'm a newbie on here, just signed up. Heard this is a very helpful and knowledgeable site and one of the best if not the best audi site.

Haven't got an S3 yet but been actively looking for one the past couple of weeks. Hoping to get hold of an 8L S3, always wanted one but never panned out for me in the past and I ended with something else but this time I'm hoping I finally get one as I have always had a soft spot for them.

Hi matey, welcome to the site. Be sure to check out the 8L section, loads of guys in there who really know their stuff-im not one of them btw :sm4: oh and excellent choice of car!!!

Lol ... cheers mate, will defo be checking out what the experts have to say in the 8L section!

Lots of good info on here and also you dont get flamed for asking questions like you do on some other sites. Welcome

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, Once I find that S3, no doubt the questions will start pouring in and it's good to know that there a friendly bunch here. Makes it easier to ask questions.