JMB RetrofitsBadger5

Thread: Booom!

1st Gear

Status

Booom!

Hi all, picked up my 04 plate Audi A3 2.0TDi Sport yesterday (will post pics soon), I am coming from a Skoda Fabia vRS which was fast little thing but we know have 12 front audi rings worth of car on the drive. Infact my dad is thinking of renaming the house to "Ingolstadt" haha!

Anyway I'm 23 I actually prefer motorbikes to cars and have a gsx1400 but I appreciate quality cars too and quick ones with good mpg.

I use the car for being sensible but my fastest timed run on the gsx14 is 2.84 0-60 so as you can imagine its a great plaything!

Seems to be a great site hope its as good as briskoda!
    Biggie Biggie Biggie can't you see!
    2008 a5 3.0TDi Quattro. And for when I wanna go fast.... Suzuki B-King (Hayabusa with no fairing, think 0-100 in 5.1 seconds!)

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    welcome to the site,I had a n 06 A3 2.0TDI (courtesy car) and it was quite fast but not as fast as your gixxer

Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    Welcome to the site, i think you will have to get some pics of yuor Audi showroom up..lol

1st Gear

Status

Well Here are a few shots, only off mobile phone i'm afraid I'll get more soon hopefully from my digi cam! Hope y'all like

My dads sportback is a bluemotion type jobby the 1.9e He got an inflation busting indicated 87mpg the other day :-O
    2008 a5 3.0TDi Quattro. And for when I wanna go fast.... Suzuki B-King (Hayabusa with no fairing, think 0-100 in 5.1 seconds!)

Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    87mpg!!!!! CRIKEY!!!!

What phone have you got, coz the quality of them pics there are pretty darn good!!!

1st Gear

Status
    The phone is a nokia n82 (basically an n95 with none of the faults!)

Yep 87mpg now he is 70 so doesn't hammer it at all but even so he likes to get a move on at times. My mum is 60 and still thinks she's an F1 driver especially now she has her TT!!!!

The first pic is where i was actually able to hold my hand still haha, the others i relied on the ani shake but they were a bit direct in the sun