Hey, another A3 owner :)

Purple Tom

S3 time...
Reaction score
Hey,

I've just bought a 1998 Audi A3 SE 1.8 20V, and have been looking for a forum to join, this one seemed the best so here I am :D

I've previously owned several other VAG cars, my most recent being a 92' Polo GT which I built from a bare shell into a fast road monster, complete with a Golf ABD engine, independent suspension conversion and various other modifications to make it stop, go, and handle well. However it was a bit too 'raw' to be a daily drive, so I sold it and bought the A3!

I've had it since wednesday and have already had to sort out the passenger door constantly opening when on the move, as well as not closing properly. Thats all done now, so I'm looking forward to using it and doing the relevant work when necessary.

My other car is a 1978 Mini Clubman which was my first car, has been through various rebuilds and in its current incarnation has a C16SE Vauxhall engine and laps the 'Ring in under 10 minutes :)

Anyway, thats enough of an introduction, look forward to chatting to you all!

Tom

Hey matey, welcome to the site! Youll have to get some pics up of all 3 cars! :icon_thumright:

Hey, i'm just north of Derby, in between Belper and Matlock, how about you?

Ok, on request, here's some pics of the cars :)

Here's the Polo, I miss it a bit!

IMG_2090.jpg

IMG_2084.jpg

Here's the Mini:

IMG_1376.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

Entering the Kurussell:

WinstonOnRing1.jpg

And finally a couple of the A3 (needs a good clay!)

Audi2.jpg

Audi12.jpg

Hope you like, and thanks for the welcome!

Ah cool, yeah I live in Ambergate, nice part of the world apart from the railway line :haha:

And yeah, I look after the cars as best as I can, ****** hard work sometimes though!

your certainly a petrolhead Tom
Welcome to the site and love the white A3

:sign_welcome:

That Mini is cool! :icon_thumright:

Welcome to the site mate, your cars look mint...ALL OF THEM!!

Mini is awesome