New Here :) Audi a3

:sign_welcome:

Welcome to the forum. :meeting:

Welcome to the forum. Do you have any pics you could show us?

Welcome, look forward to some pics

ohh i found out some interesting new's about my audi actually its a a3 special edition so the standard one... hmm kinda find it a bit strange when i bought it i thought it was just that but audi in cardiff said different...But anyway i love it and gonna have some good mods done to it like like instead of the two split grills be just one and new alloys and what ever else i think look good without ruining my pride and joy..here the photo hope you enjoy. How is every one? good weekend? And what a3 models do you all have? Never was really into audi was always with bmw because of my dad but i test drove a audi after my cousin got a s3 and then the other one a3 s-line and i felt in love with them lol

Myaudi3-1.jpg

LottieA3 thanks for that :)
i must of added the wrong photos i did actually do some with the plates wiped out i'll do it now...Thanks..good to hear Im great thanks
Much planned this weekend?
LottieA3
user_offline.gif

I love Tuna!

Hi every one as you can see when i first went to see the car they wanted £10,995 but then got it down to £9,995 then i decided iwas gonna buy my audi some where else and they called to say it was they can go to £9,000 lol let my mum speak to them got it down to £8,750 full tank champage for new tyres all road 6months tax and 2 year warrently! Not a bad deal i'd say one owner from new 43,000 miles

MYaudi1.jpg