Hi......

Y15HAL

Reaction score
Hello there!

I'm not an audi owner as of yet, but am thinking of getting a A4 1.8t 190bhp as my next car.....

I'm still part of the VAG group though, and own a mkIV Golf :yes:

Hey Hols, how you doin??

How many forums are you signed upto??? :p:moa:

lol.... iv only just joined this one!! never new it existed!! :)
how things with you ?? xx

Same here! (obviously) :happy:

Im fine thanks.....looking to sell the golf soon.....thinking of getting an a4.....:think:

What you got at the moment?

Just remembered after seeing your sig.....candy white a3! :rock:

few reasons really...

had my golf for 5-6 years now, need a change because its only a 1.6, and i'm >25 now, so insurance should be reasonable on a more powerful car....

I have my number plate which cannot be put on a 1999 car :no:

Also, will be family planning very soon, so want to purchase a car before we do start all that malarky! :racer:

few reasons really...

had my golf for 5-6 years now, need a change because its only a 1.6, and i'm >25 now, so insurance should be reasonable on a more powerful car....

I have my number plate which cannot be put on a 1999 car :no:

Also, will be family planning very soon, so want to purchase a car before we do start all that malarky! :racer:

all valid reasons!! ill let u off xx

cant believe you dont like the candy white!! One of the best colours available!!! :gun2::eyebrows:

:ohmy: You and your polos! :whip: You gonna get the newer shape this time? GTI?

You not feeling something a little bigger? ;)

nope im getting a mk5 polo gti in black again!! its so much cheaper to run then that audi, it costs me £78 to fill up the audi the polo was £45

xx

Hi, and welcome.

Recognised the name and plate from over at ukmkiv. Seen any motors you like yet?

xs2man, Do you have the same username on there aswell?

I have seen Pav's 190, waiting to see some pics, and also need to sell mine first......

nope im getting a mk5 polo gti in black again!! its so much cheaper to run then that audi, it costs me £78 to fill up the audi the polo was £45

xx

get a smaller fuel tank fitted and it'll be cheaper to fill

xs2man, Do you have the same username on there aswell?

I have seen Pav's 190, waiting to see some pics, and also need to sell mine first......

Yeah, its the same username there aswell. Gotta admit, I'm a bit of a stalker though. Only really post when I have something to add, rather than just for the sake of it, lol.

Welcome to the site...get some pics of your golf up chap, would be good to see :beerchug:

Hi Nilz,

Just tried to upload some to the gallery, but i couldnt upload to the correct category. I could only see the audi models, and nothing under VW.....:keule:

Anyways,

heres a few.....

Angle1.jpg

DriverSide.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

mill3.jpg

mill2.jpg

Did i get too exicted there??!!?! :unsure:

Its for sale in the classifieds anyway :ninja:

Cheers Carl, lets hope i dont have too much difficulty selling it :unsure:

Hey man, the car looks well nice, liking the front end conversion, the grille makes it look so much better!!

Also loving the gloves....a must have!!! :friends:

Good luck with the sale of the car

Nilz, did you used to have the 1.8t 190? what was the power like? you have many issues with it?

I'm still trying to make my mind up on what to buy :unsure:

Dude, it wasnt the 190 model, i had the B5 150bhp model, if it helps that was a very good car and hardly had any probs with it at all, only reason i got rid, was because i had been after an S3 for so long, if it wasnt for the S3, i would probably still have the A4, mileage was about 140k on it, but i do alot of motorway miles and it never run better!!

Cheers for that dude! Just need to try and get rid of mine now, before i can go for some test runs...:blackrs4:

What car are you ideally after??

Is it the B5 or the B6 model that you looking for??

They are both good, but i personally prefer the B5, go for one of the quattro models with 180bhp and get it chipped, and you can get them looking good for not too much money as well.

Looking at the B6 dude, the 190bhp one, get it remapped to maybe 220-230bhp?

I'm liking Pav's one....looks sweet ;)

I need a car post 2001 so i can put my plate on it! :arco:

LOL....oh yea thats a point, so whereabouts are you from then???