It's about time...

Fast,not furious

Dealing with an OCD
Reaction score
Hi guys,i thought it was about time i actually said 'hi' to all!

I've been a member for a while,posed a few questions and had my say on a few topics already!

So here's a bit more....I've had Audi's for about 6 years...the first was bought with the missus at the time (long ex'd!) a black 1.8t sport,my first proper car,and that was the start of the love of Vorsprung Durch Technik!

Then came what was then the new shape (03 plate) a Toucan yellow 2.0fsi,an ex-demo,so loaded with all the goodies,and at a good price too! ...alas,i missed the turbo,although it was a much nicer car....

....news came in that an S3 was soon to be launched,so i launched myself to the showroom and placed my order (about Sept/Oct 06!) Bose,parking sensors,Interior lights,and a few other bits n bobs...well,i'm not loaded,so neither was the car!....then she came in the showroom,a grin inducing test drive followed,and my shiny brilliant red S3 was delivered in Jan 07. I hadn't even seen one on the road,and it was about another month until i saw one,Sprint blue,he lived round the corner!

So the love affair continues,especially now i've been Hammer mapped and added a Forge Intake :yum:. More to follow when funds allow!

Thanks for reading,no doubt we'll catch up somewhere on the forum!

Gary

Hey welcome to the site, get some pics up, will be nice to see the car, not seen many around in red!!!

Just a few pics,first attempt,so i hope it works!
car062.jpg

[I
S3001-1.jpg
MG]http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m414/garyharmer/S3002-1.jpg[/IMG]

red and yellow... they belong in the 'sweet' thread, as rhubarb and custard! MMMMMMMmmm sweeeeets! ;)