EM TuningSky Insurance
    Dealing with an OCD

Status

It's about time...

Hi guys,i thought it was about time i actually said 'hi' to all!

I've been a member for a while,posed a few questions and had my say on a few topics already!

So here's a bit more....I've had Audi's for about 6 years...the first was bought with the missus at the time (long ex'd!) a black 1.8t sport,my first proper car,and that was the start of the love of Vorsprung Durch Technik!

Then came what was then the new shape (03 plate) a Toucan yellow 2.0fsi,an ex-demo,so loaded with all the goodies,and at a good price too! ...alas,i missed the turbo,although it was a much nicer car....

....news came in that an S3 was soon to be launched,so i launched myself to the showroom and placed my order (about Sept/Oct 06!) Bose,parking sensors,Interior lights,and a few other bits n bobs...well,i'm not loaded,so neither was the car!....then she came in the showroom,a grin inducing test drive followed,and my shiny brilliant red S3 was delivered in Jan 07. I hadn't even seen one on the road,and it was about another month until i saw one,Sprint blue,he lived round the corner!

So the love affair continues,especially now i've been Hammer mapped and added a Forge Intake . More to follow when funds allow!

Thanks for reading,no doubt we'll catch up somewhere on the forum!

Gary

S3 Brilliant Red - 340bhp

Custom Code Phase 2 + PSS, Autotech pump, Hybrid Forge/ITG Maxogen CAI /Reflactagold, Sprint Booster, Forge Quickshift, Forge DV, Denso Iridium sparks, PCV mod/oil catch can, R8 oil filler cap, Sachs performance clutch,Exhausts UK custom stainless TBE, Braille no-weight battery,PIAA mirror white DRL's,exterior + interior leds, AndyMac's Sub upgrade, H&R springs, VMR VB3 18x8.5 gunmetal alloys wearing BF Goodrich G-force 235/40

2. # ADS
    ADS

Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    Hey welcome to the site, get some pics up, will be nice to see the car, not seen many around in red!!!

4th Gear

Status
    Yeah, Looking forward to some pics mate
    Looking for the right A4 Quattro. 1.9 TDI / 1.8T or 2.0T...
    My A4:http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audi-s4-a4-a4-cab-b8-chassis/125399-my-brief.html

Dealing with an OCD

Status
    Just a few pics,first attempt,so i hope it works!
    [IMG]http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m414/garyharmer/S3002-1.jpg[/IMG]

S3 Brilliant Red - 340bhp

Custom Code Phase 2 + PSS, Autotech pump, Hybrid Forge/ITG Maxogen CAI /Reflactagold, Sprint Booster, Forge Quickshift, Forge DV, Denso Iridium sparks, PCV mod/oil catch can, R8 oil filler cap, Sachs performance clutch,Exhausts UK custom stainless TBE, Braille no-weight battery,PIAA mirror white DRL's,exterior + interior leds, AndyMac's Sub upgrade, H&R springs, VMR VB3 18x8.5 gunmetal alloys wearing BF Goodrich G-force 235/40

5th Gear

Status
    Hello!

6th Gear

Status
    red and yellow... they belong in the 'sweet' thread, as rhubarb and custard! MMMMMMMmmm sweeeeets!

5th Gear

Status
    HaHa! Eejit!