Hi from new A4 Sport owner

AndySTT

98 A4 1.8T Sport
Reaction score
Website
www.resilient-solutions.co.uk
Hi all ;)

I'm picking up a 98 A4 1.8T Sport tomorrow and looking forward to it. I'm a Vauxhall nut (Hi Dan G ;)) and I've got a Vectra Supertouring with a turbo engine conversion (275bhp) problem is the Vectra needs a lot of work after been run as a daily driver for near enough 2 years. So the Vectra is off the road (enforced due to head gasket failure) and the A4 will be replacing it as the daily runner. Problem is I think I'm gunna like the A4 too much especially if I can coax a few more horses out of her :jump:

Hi Andy, welcome to the forum.

I'm also a Vectra nut, I was the Scottish R.O of clubvs.co.uk which is a vectra and signum owners club, bought my audi a4 sport 8 months ago and lovin it!

My veccy was a 2006 sri 150cdti tuned to 200bhp...crackin big car.

Lol Andy, I'm Essex Rep for Modified Vauxhall Owners Club (mvoc.co.uk). Missing a few of the ponies from the Vectra but I can't fault the drive and the pure mile munching the A4 can do. Just driven back from the girlfriends in Derbyshire which took 2.5 hours and I go out as fresh as a daisy. It would have been quicker in the Vec but my back would have felt it more even with the Recaro's.