dylan5084

Reaction score
so im new to the whole audi experience picked myself up a '98 a3 20v turbo last week and its :applaus:

had a few golfs mk1, 2 n 4, but the audi is quicker than any of them:racer:

its been chipped by dastek in fife, whats the other best mods for more power, ive heard theres a simple mod changing the turbo from a k03 to a k03s, where can i pick me a k03s up?

also any good handling upgrades? shes on 18" rs4 reps btw need to get some pics up soon

cheers dylan

Hello and welcome. The k03s will bolt strait on. I have been looking for one for a while, they pop up from time to time on ebay. You could also try looking in the classifieds on various forums. You can use a k03s from an audi, VW and seat. The K03s from an A4 will not fit however due to the engine being mounted the other round to the A3. Hope this helps...:thumbsup:

good stuff ill keep my eyes open for a k03s, as for exhausts/ induction kits whos the best to go with?

The exaust is really up to you, but I know that a few people on here have milltek systems. As for induction kits, different people will tell you different things. the general consensus is to stay away from any induction kit with an oiled filter as there is the possibility that this may damage the MAF. you wont really see any gains over the standard filter. Some people will tell you that you are better with the standard airbox and air filter. Personally I have got a pipercross replacement filter to go with the standard airbox...

Hello and welcome. The k03s will bolt strait on. I have been looking for one for a while, they pop up from time to time on ebay. You could also try looking in the classifieds on various forums. You can use a k03s from an audi, VW and seat. The K03s from an A4 will not fit however due to the engine being mounted the other round to the A3. Hope this helps...:thumbsup:

from what year was the k03s fitted, or is it on diff engine code?

as far as i know, the k03s was fitted to 1.8ts from 2001 onwards, but you would need to check the engine code to be sure. not sure on the engine codes so you would need to search the forum for previous posts as it has been covered before...