We are Bored.....

Chrisd_b

Reaction score
We are the BORED...we are few but soon we will be many....resistance is futile...:mad: :mad: :mad:

You will love Alfa's you will assimilate or be destroyed...:mad: :mad: :mad:

Our Alfa Cube is on its way and will soon be parked orbiting your world...Huumans we have superior technology to yours...:mad: :mad: :mad:

This is the one and only offer of peace...Join us and assimilate to the BORED collective.....:mad: :mad: :mad:

We are evil we are the BORED :mad: :mad: :mad:

The Huumans will comply, resistance is futile you have been warned WE ARE BORED

PICT00261.JPG

That

or this

audi-rs4-1b.jpg

AUDI WINS !!!!

go back to your forum

Interesting that you should post a car you don't own ;) against mine...

I sense evil in you - you have potential to become Bored....:mad: :mad: :mad:

But this

TorqueOmata4431.jpg

Or this

alfa-romeo-8c-spider.jpg

Resistance is futile Huuman.....:mad: :mad: :mad:

The Huumans are a strange species The 8c is Light years ahead, and wait till they see the Alfacube

Be BORED huumans

8C is nice but all were pre sold prior to release, so not much chance of getting one, where as you can still order an R8. Plus the R8 will still be going strong long after the 8C is in the scrappy.

8C is nice but all were pre sold prior to release, so not much chance of getting one, where as you can still order an R8. Plus the R8 will still be going strong long after the 8C is in the scrappy.

Foolish Huuman...:mad: :mad:

The R8 can not sell as the Huumans that had the money to go for either the R8 or The 8C chose to order the 8C :mad: :mad: :mad:

So of course you can still get an R8....

But the foolish Huumans that got an 8C will probably never get it away from the Dealer forecourt before the electrics fail :mad: :mad: :mad:

Your resistance is futile S3Steve, we are BORED

You could get an R8 and an RS4 for less than an 8C would cost you.

:rock: Just noticed this is my 1000th post

ive clearly been on here too long.

You could get an R8 and an RS4 for less than an 8C would cost you.

:rock: Just noticed this is my 1000th post

ive clearly been on here too long.

Your 1000 posts have been futile...:mad: :mad: :mad:

As much as i love my Audi, nothing compares to the 8C....one day i will have one, even if it costs me a kidney/spell in prison

As much as i love my Audi, nothing compares to the 8C....one day i will have one, even if it costs me a kidney/spell in prison

Well said Huuman

THE BORED

Christ dont agree with the lunatics.
We are BORED.........:mad: :mad:

Not lunatics....you will comply when baby arrives........:mad:

Nobody can resist baby :mad: :mad:

You will comply with the BORED.....

Your existence is futile.....

WTF is all this about???

We are the BORED We have travelled many light years in our quest to assimilate intelligent species into the BORED Collective, our quest has brought us to your Earth, We have only been stopped in our Quest once when the CUBE snapped its cambelt (and we lost power for a while due to dodgy wiring)

Join us Be BORED

I would love to join the BORED who pilot ALFA's...but am afraid I am in the AUDI "ECSTATIC" drivers club at the mo!!....please send membership requirements and I will get around to it in my golden years...LOL.....you are awful, but I like you...HEHE.:p

People of AUDI

We the collective have heard a phrase sex on wheels...

We wish to share with you what this phrase means - the beauty of ALFA

alfa00001.jpg

We the BORED will add your distinctiveness and add it to our own :mad: :mad: :mad:

COMPLY

You will be assimilated :mad: :mad: :mad:

Are you called the bored because you spend more time hanging around for the AA than actually driving ;)

:blackrs4::blackrs4::blackrs4:

If you are going to advertise mobile skip hire you got to pay for that right...by the way you are not welcome and i am not glad to see you ....go forth and multiply somewhere else

We do not multiply - we assimilate.....:mad: :mad: :mad:

We are BORED

fooking hell, you lot still here

mods/admins whats happening ?