Hey all !!!

a6fsi

Reaction score
Hello !!
Well, I´m Portuguese (Beautiful country, but the taxes applied to cars /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif).. I´m not the one buying the A6 or the owner of the A4 which are in my profile, my dad is (I´m only 16..), but I choose both cars /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.. The A4 was beautiful and still is, but, in the past few months we have been looking for another car.. this last month, when I saw the A6, this was the reaction /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif.. The car is BEAUTIFUL and has (here in Portugal) a spectacular standard options list, like Bi-Xenon headlights with the active direction system and also, I just love Audi´s.. so, here I am, a future A6 half owner since I´m only going to drive it from time to time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif, waiting to order my A& next in May /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

P.S. This forum options are great.. love the smileys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Welcome! Glad you like it here and glad you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif audis! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hope u enjoy it here