EM TuningAH Fabrications
    Neutral

Status

ALRITE EVERYONE!!!

HAVENT ACTUALLY GOT MY CAR YET BUT IN THE PROCESS OF LOOKING FOR AN A3 (8P) 2.0L TDI SPORT (138). WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAD ANY TIPS ON WHAT PROBLEMS TO LOOK FOR?

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by dkingy11
    HAVENT ACTUALLY GOT MY CAR YET BUT IN THE PROCESS OF LOOKING FOR AN A3 (8P) 2.0L TDI SPORT (138). WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAD ANY TIPS ON WHAT PROBLEMS TO LOOK FOR?

Welcome to the site mate my last car was a 140tdi sport and it was totally reliable the only problem I had in 3 years of ownership was the front passenger side window creaked and rattled sometimes.Could go for weeks no noise then would creak and rattle for weeks.Of course it didn't creak when at the dealers.Anyway I enjoyed the car it was fairly quick and averaged 48mpg.
    2007 Sportback S Line Tdi 170 Avus,Bose,Multi function steering wheel, Electric Lumbar support,Front centre armrest,
    Storage pack,Through load system,Folding mirrors,Non smoking pack

2009 BMW K1300S, ABS, ASC,OBC, heated grips

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by dkingy11
    Shhhhhh.....stop shouting!
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals