Soon to be an Audi owner...
Hey guys! Well, it's time for me to get a car (I'm 17 so this will be my first) and my parents initially wanted an ugly Grand Cherokee. My mom's got one (1998) and she already trashed the damn thing. Anyway, I told my dad I didn't want a car that an american company cheaply that simply squeezes their cars out from a tube and will roll on me if I even put the thing in nutural. So we went down to a friend of his that owns a car dealership and he gave my dad a choice between a 1997 BMW 328is or a 1997 Audi A4. Everyone and their teen born child at our school has a BMW so I went with the Audi. It's silver and is the 2.8 Quattro model. I have a few questions:
1. Where can I get the 3 Spoke Sport steering wheel? Is it expensive to buy/install?
2. I saw that the 1999 model comes with red/clear tailights, can I have those fitted to mine? Where can I buy them (links would rule)
3. I was at my local mall and saw a '99 with a sleek lookin body kit (kinda looked like the S4 kit...) Can anyone show me some?
4. Also, where can I get the grille that has the little Audi insignia on the right but no rings.
5. Does any company (Sparco, Recaro, Momo, etc..) make leather race seats?
6. And last but not least. I gotta have Oettinger rims. Which ones are good for this car?
Re: Soon to be an Audi owner...
Nah, we aren't rich. I just BUSTED my ass in school (came out with a 4.0 GPA) and everything else (including work, which is paying for all the extras above).