Audi forever

DjSkippy

Reaction score
Hi all been driving Audi's for 5 years

Just bought my first S4 Cab! 2004 plate

Want to get it tuned , tried to but cant, one site increase's BHP by 18 and charged £500 + vat erm no thanks!:no:

can anyone help out please!
:rockwoot:
Thanks
skippy!:icon_thumright:

Why do you want to tune an S4, for Gawd's sake?! Isn't it powerful enough for you already?

(and if it isn't why did you buy it?)

You'll never get a great increase in bhp/torque with an engine that's not turbo'd, although you may improve driveability. If I were you I'd just enjoy it as it was made, it's not as if your short on power anyway!

I have a mate who's having the same dilemma with a Cayman S. Only 15bhp for about £700.

I think the remaps have more effect on torque than bhp in the NA maps, and companies like Revo offer a trial on some models so you can try before you buy. Be aware that the ECU takes time to adapt to new settings so don't expect the full on effect just from a trial.

At the levels of BHP cars have these days, the BHP makes less of a difference than the usuable torque, so check these figures out and get it validated with power graphs if they have some.

Otherwise, enjoy ;-)

Yes I know the car is great ! Believe me i have no doubt! But i was told the ECM will be better if it has been modified to run at optimum level!

:sos: :redrs4:

ECU fiddling will remove the 155 limiter aswell, (normally) so be sure to take it on the Autobahn, with the roof down, and film it LOL!
As above really, will make it more driveable, and may increase your MPG a wee bit, which on as S4 is a godsend!
PS Some pics would be nice, very nice infact!!
We're suckers for em here!!