Newby with Questions !

zagonielod

Reaction score
hello to all!:salute: i am another newbie here on the audi forum. another poor newbie who dreams about having a splendid RS4 :hubbahubba: ....
i was searching to find answers to my questions but didn't really find any related threads so i will post my questions here,and hope that a kind expert will give me some answers.
first the Big Dilemma: RS4 or M3 rules? i would like to know,the current generations are equal(cronologically) or the new M3 is newer than the current RS4? i wouldn't buy M3 anyways but i'm really curious...
the second question........:keule: aaaaa sh*t....i don't remember:Flush: maybe 'cus i'm kinda tired....:sorry:

anyway,i am glad at least to be here between dose who have some of theese jewelleries :icon_thumright:

with the best wishes, Előd

(and drive safe :arco: )

:gaehn:actually the second question is related to the 1.is there any topic sofar,discussing about the rivality between theese two cars?
(and only in brackets:is here anybody in Tg Mures who owns an RS4? ):eyebrows:

oooook......so I figured out some things(for ex that there are only 2 generations of RS4,the first appeared in 1999,and the current won the title of "Best Performance Car of The Year" in 2007. so actually,we cannot make a fair comparison between RS4 and M3 because,while untill now only two generations of RS4 appeared,M3 has many older brothers. the 1st RS4 beated several M3 generations,unfortunately the current is a little bit inferior to the newest M3....:eiertritt:
hopefully it wont take too long till the new RS4 will come out and beat the sh*t out of the M3's again:asskicking:
:respekt:

ooooooooooh God......! I'm so crazy for that car.............:hubbahubba:
:((
there are several good videos on the youtube,and I hate those on which M3 wins.but this happends only when they put it with the new M3 or with an M5 wich is not fair!!:no:
M5 -> RS6 :icon_thumright: