My first Audi....

Craivold

Audi Coupe 2.3
Reaction score
Website
www.newforestautoclean.com
Hi everyone,

Bought my first Audi a week ago. It's a 1990 2.3 E Coupe with 106k on the clock.

I've racked up a couple of hundred miles since I bought it and I'm very pleased with it overall. The 5 cylinder engine seems very smooth and has a great sound. Future plans are to clean it to within an inch of it's life, maybe drop it slightly on some decent suspension and add 17" B5 RS4 replicas. I've had a good look around the site and it seems brimming with info. Definitely need a few more Coupe owners though! See you around.

Hello and welcome to the site ..Good to see more old school audi's here ..Keep us posted on your progress with MODs

Is yours a 20v or 10v?

Thanks Rev. I'm a great fan of the old school Audis. I'll definitely keep you posted with the mods. Don't want to make it look too different from standard though really. Just want to modernise it a little, sort of the OEM+ look really.

Mine's the 10v. I would have loved to get a 20v quattro but they seem pretty thin on the ground. The engine still sounds lovely though. And it's not too sluggish once your up to pace either.

Plan to give it a full valet and have my mate carry out some paint correction soon so I'll post up the pics when that's done.

Cheers.

HI, i'm new also to audi owning picked up my first ever the other day a ming blue w'reg s3 plenty of mods planned though as its totally standard

hi ya! yeah few just dont know how far you can push these engines before you have to start strengthening the internals. (used to own a scooby) i'm trying to find a good exhaust at the mo and need to get rid of the cat but dont want something too loud, air filter and then a re-map/chip,then take it from there me thinks!