another scot...

istoo

Reaction score
been an observer for a while. Previously owned a 92 2.8q 80 saloon, then a lovely 93 2.8 coupe quattro.

Both cars served me very well the later for 2 and a half years. Very nearly kept the coupe as it was really very sorted. But a new arrival pushed that out of site so i went a decade ahead and now have myself a B6 A4 2.5tdi quattro sport avant. Had it for a month now and already clock 3k on it, its ebony black, with leather/alcantara, full BOSE setup, avus 6 spokes and parking thingies. I am a regular on Audifans which is a brilliant resource for the B3, B4 era. So much knowledge there it unreal, but there is a good bias here for my current wagon.

A few wee gripes on the car which i will sort out in time. I see the headlights are still woefully dull. I uprated the coupe to HID's 2 years ago and just about fell of my seat when i see how cheap they are now, only fractionally dearer than the phillips xtreme bulbs i bought before xmas. I do plan to remap the car and uprate the lights. Otherwise i have to admit the A4 is a lot better than i expected it to be...

the old
2006_8th_January_010.sized.jpg

A6 in the background is also mine and i still have it!

and
DSCF2586.sized.jpg

when it stops being so miserable i will get a day with Meguairs on the new beastie.