AH FabricationsChris Nott
    Moisty

A3 Sportback 2.0 T S-line exclusive edition

Hi all, picking this up at the weekend.

Currently drive an E320 CDi with all the toys, so this is a very different motor for me!

Cheers

M

2. # ADS
    ADS

RGBArgee
    Quote Originally Posted by Moisty
    Hi all, picking this up at the weekend.

Currently drive an E320 CDi with all the toys, so this is a very different motor for me!

Cheers

M
    Haven't they stopped selling these? Or are you having an Exclusive pack?

Bet you will be glad to be jumping out of a (nice) German Taxi!!

Uber Post Whore

Status
    Hello and welcome.

2013 AUDI A3 SB S-LINE : 2.0 TDIQ 184 : GLACIER WHITE :
    : S-TRONIC : COMFORT PACK : SD SAT NAV : FOLDING MIRRORS : HEATED SEATS: RIGID BOOT LINER :

6th Gear
    Candy Tetris Champion, Mahjong Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Status
    welcome to the site M.
    "Swallow your pride occasionally, it's not fattening." - Frank Tyger
    "Avoid making irrevocable decisions while tired or hungry." - Robert Heinlein

Moisty
    Quote Originally Posted by RGBArgee
    Haven't they stopped selling these? Or are you having an Exclusive pack?

Bet you will be glad to be jumping out of a (nice) German Taxi!!
    Hi, yes they have stopped, there is one left in the country. Mine is a 6 month old car though!

The Merc is a fantastic car in every way except the sooty engine sounds like a bus. I am afraid I havepetrol in my blood and had to get out of a diesel and in to something a bit more sporty.

Had a VXR VX220 until recently so the A3 wont feel that fast to me, but hopefully will not have the suspension of a shopping trolley!

Thanks for the welcomes.

RGBArgee
    Quote Originally Posted by Moisty
    Hi, yes they have stopped, there is one left in the country. Mine is a 6 month old car though!

The Merc is a fantastic car in every way except the sooty engine sounds like a bus. I am afraid I havepetrol in my blood and had to get out of a diesel and in to something a bit more sporty.

Had a VXR VX220 until recently so the A3 wont feel that fast to me, but hopefully will not have the suspension of a shopping trolley!

Thanks for the welcomes.
    Nice 200bhp(PS) is fine our soon to go Sport is a Quattro and we have loved the last 34 months appart from fuel bills, hence getting a Tdi 170 S line and a petrol TT for the fun bit!!

Good luck

Reverse Gear

Status
    Looks sweet, I picked mine up a week or so after you got yours... same thing 6 month old ex demonstrator - how's it going? I am still finding myself "nipping out to the shops" just for the hell of it!

I had a 140TDi Sport before and can honestly say I'm not missing the fuel consumption at all - I managed to average 32mpg at a steady 80ish from Taunton to St Helens and back last week.
    Sportback Sport for the week, Karmann Ghia cabriolet for the weekends, sir...