hello from a fellow vag lover!

rashcupra

Reaction score
just thought id introduce myself im matt/rashcupra i dont really drive an audi but i do love all vag cars! thought id join up! hope to see some of you at the vag meets soon :):rockwoot:

thanks for the welcome!

here are a few pics of my IHI beezer

im also doing a golf gti project here is how it started

IMG_7297.jpg

and looks a bit like this now lots more work to do but im going ultimate euro :) smoothing everything and decked :) WITH BLACK ROOF.

DSC00199.jpg

DSC00203.jpg

DSC00217.jpg

Welcome Rash...Ive followed the progress of your car on seat cupra.net-looks superb, what sort of power are you getting now:hubbahubba:

I had a chuckle at the post title too :)

The Ibiza looks really nice. And Mk2 GTI - nuff said! I'll have one of those as a project myself one day (if my better half doesn't mind!)

Welcome to ASN :thumbsup:

Rob

Wes G said:
Welcome Rash...Ive followed the progress of your car on seat cupra.net-looks superb, what sort of power are you getting now:hubbahubba:

349bhp and arond 325lb sq ft of torque was the last dyno i had done on the beezer :)

hope the golf will produce more 1 day gonna put something special in it when i have it on the road :idea: :) and saved a lil bit of money

:faint: :faint: :faint: Thats HUGE power for such a little car-superb!:hubbahubba: Is traction a problem? Must be mega quick round a track with all the other mods:icon_thumright: Welldone mate.

traction isnt a major problem no as quaife lsd and good rubber fully cutom made stiffer engine mounts all helps just loves to GRIP! but in the wet it takes time to learn how to get the power down but is STILL ok

heres some picsof the mk2 no where near finished yet!

the full shots uve been waiting for
DSC00374.jpg

DSC00375.jpg

IMG_7656.jpg

IMG_7659.jpg

IMG_7653.jpg

IMG_7650.jpg

IMG_7647.jpg

IMG_7652.jpg

IMG_7651.jpg

IMG_7658.jpg

hey, 1st of all welcome. Love the Ibiza, looks sweet n not OTT. The golf is coming along nicely... with a supercharged VR6 will be seriously fast:scared2:

well engine is in but alot more work needs to be done on car to get her on the road but nearly there

^^^^^^ thanks for the comments the beezer im affraad is for sale very soon as i cant fund both cars :( only getting rid because i need a flat:motz:

Mate, your cars look mint!!!

The Seat i something else, and the Golf, well what can i day, a car after my own heart, always have loved them and i think i always will...well done....keep up the good work....

wow the golf looks the dogs m8!:thumbsup: so what brake setup u opting for?? im guessing u cant go for that bigga disks to go behind the rims?? although the rims are sweet, and suit the mk2 well , are they brabus wheels??

Hey man, the Golf looks mint, it looks very much like the one that used to come to the GTI International shows, cant remember the owners name, but it had over 200k on the original engine....anyone know which one im on about??

@azzman88-ive got g60 brakes and drilled grooved discs all round and its got about 1mm clearance :-o but a gaps a gap eh ;) the wheels are borbet type a's 9j all round

P6080016.jpg

P6080015.jpg

P6080014.jpg

P6080013.jpg

P6080012.jpg

P6080011.jpg

P6080010.jpg

P6080009.jpg

P6080008.jpg

P6080007.jpg

Dude, the Golf looks sweet, are you going to bring it to Inters this year, if so are you going to have it on a stand, its always good to see a work in progress car in the flesh..

havent been on here for a while :)

didnt go to inters as was on a lads holiday heard it was terrible weather anyways but still would love to have gone :( went to edition 38 WIth IT AS MY MATE HAS BOUGHT THE GOLF OFF ME and ive now just got the seat and a quality cheap runnaround audi a4 1.9 tdi which is great as starting and stoping the ibiza is a pain as have to warm turbo up/down ect AHHHHH! now simply a show car pics of beezer at edition 38 with lots of new stuff

wheels
intercooler piping
engine torque damper
new rad fans ect
brakes all round

just had a revamp pretty much,
SDC10039.jpg

SDC10014.jpg

SDC10009.jpg

SDC10012.jpg

SDC10013.jpg

SDC10017.jpg

picture of my audi runabout :yahoo:

P8170020.jpg

hows it going rash ?! Not heard from you since SCN , i thought you sold the Cupra ??!! love the BBS's BTW.

didnt sell the cupra in te end as i love the carso much! but its up for sale for god now as my heart is set on an r32 mk5! so golf is gone and so will the ibiza hopefully in the next couple of day so i can sourse the money towards my r32 then i can save more money and have a play with 4x4 and 3.2 24v v6 :) mmmmmmmm

Hey Rash, good to hear from you, looks like its all go in your camp hey???

The Golf looked sweet as a finished product, well done on that mate....and also I bet you are sad to see the Beezer go, but hey its a V6 coming along, so im sure you wont miss it for long when thats yours. :)