Hi. New here.... please help me decide which Audi I want!

PhilPD

Reaction score
Hi everyone
[FONT=&quot]I am currently looking for a diesel to replace my rather thirsty 1.8T. I would really like a 4wd and I've narrowed my choice to either an A3 TDi 130 Quattro, or an A4 TDi 180 2.5 Quattro. Either would be somewhere around the 2001-2003. I may also consider an a4 130PD... but I can imagine them being quite gutless?

A couple of questions... Firstly, which one is generally preferred? Does the 2.5 TDi return good economy on a motorway run or am I better off with a 1.9?

I'm past my boy racer days, but I do drive enthusiastically from time to time, so I would like something which can entertain me as well as keep the bank manager happy!

Finally, how do they cope with mileage? I'm struggling to find cars with less than 80k on the clock for my budget - will they be dead in 6 months? [/FONT]

Many thanks
Phil.

Welcome,

I think you need to go to the different sections of the forum to get a better responce to your questions as you may not find many will come here to answer questions.

Hello and welcome.

Post a couple of threads in the A4 B6 chassis for your 2.5 TDI Q and the A3 8L for the 1.9 TDI Q.