Greetings....

J45SON

Reaction score
Hi Peeps,

Well I thought it was time I bought a "quality" car, but the BMW was sold, so I opted for an A4 Quattro :respekt: (only kidding). The Quattro has been a dream to own since I was a wee boy and now that I am old enough to own one, without getting crippled by insurance costs, I thought I'd get one.

I have been checking out the forum for the past week and it looks like a great place to be so hopefully you will all make me welcome and perhaps answer any daft questions that I may come up with.

My background is previously i was Vice Chairman for a Peugeot Club and have around 7 years experience in my own time, writing for magazines, organising events at various race venues around the UK, starting up Regional Meetings, Rolling Road Days and personally like to attend as many shows as I can (wife and family permitting).

As i am a convert now, there will no doubt be a few things I'd like to find out about my new purchase, so bear with me if I ask a silly question.

Right, I've babbled on enough........ off to see more forums now.

cheers
Jason

I'll get some pictures up in the gallery as soon as I have taken some. I have only just bought the car, so once it is polished up nice and clean, I'll be snapping away!!

I bought the 1.8Turbo, with S-Line kit. It has full leather, 18" split rims, sat-nav (sore point just now though) and aparently a 225BHP upgrade.

goes like stink - drinks like a fish - will probably cost me a fortune to run.

I think it's B6 - 2002 on a 51 plate.

I wasn't after the avant as such, when I was looking on autotrader, there was a few within my price range, but this one had the most spec. As I have a young family, the avant will come in handy. 1st family outling was yesterday and it had a fault appear on the DIS - to say I wasn't chuffed was an understatement. The wife coudn't stop laughing, so as all service places were closed, it was a cheeky call to the RAC today to get it fixed, as the alarm was going off this morning.

Sorted now.