AH FabricationsVolks Autos
    VAG Junkie

Status

Soon to be Audi Owner!

Morning Guys and Girls!

Thought I would introduce myself and say hello!

My name is Paul and I'm 29. I live in Newbury Berkshire and at present drive 1 of 2 cars. My company Leon Cupra R which is in the classifieds section.

I also have a Modeified Mk5 Golf GTi.

In the new year, end of Jan time I will be the owner of a Audi A4 2.0Tdi S-line Avant! Crikey, what a mouthfull! It's currently about 18 months old with 30k on the clock but i'm taking it on from one of my colleagues.

I will start to mod it as soon as I get it so will no doubt stick some pictures up when it's been sorted.

So for now, Hi to everyone and it's nice to find a forum specificly for Audi's.

Cheers

Nobber aka Paul.
    Current - Ibis White S3 with added LOBA,Sachs,AutoTech,Custom Map,Recaro,ITG,Eibach,3SDM,Milltek flavourings.
    Ex Ibiza Cupra R, Mk1 Leon Cupra R, Mk V Golf GTi, Mk2 Leon Cupra K1 and B7 Audi RS4 Owner!

2. # ADS
    ADS

RGBArgee

well done but why mod it?

Wee done on the Audi ... Had an even bigger mouthful motor a year or two back... here goes... A4 2.0T Quattro Avant S-Line Special Edition in Phantom Black of course.. with Sun Roof, Music etc.. Nice motors don't need extensive modding IMHO!!

Cheers

Rick

VAG Junkie

Status
    It won't be extensive Rick, i'm nearly 30 now so i'm getting too old for all that stuff!

Visually, it'll just have a set of 19's and a drop on some coils.

Performance it'll get a remapped and probably an exhaust.

Inside i'll replace the speakers front and rear, put in my headunit from the Leon and perhaps a small sub to keep me amused.

The Golf is subtle too:

Current - Ibis White S3 with added LOBA,Sachs,AutoTech,Custom Map,Recaro,ITG,Eibach,3SDM,Milltek flavourings.
    Ex Ibiza Cupra R, Mk1 Leon Cupra R, Mk V Golf GTi, Mk2 Leon Cupra K1 and B7 Audi RS4 Owner!

RGBArgee
    Nearly 30 eh... I was running around in XR3i's 115bhp when I was your age with 185/60 x 14 big Pirelli tyres! Shows my age you +22!!

The Gti looks nice, are they RS6 alloys? Beware going too big on the A4, buggers up the ride. The standard 18in are fine, mine had the Special Edition 20 spoke 18 in (also on TT Sport I think) looked good on a Phantom Black shiny motor!! Can't wait for my TT in March on 19 in 7 spokes Phantom Black/Red... no mods required.

Stationary

Status
    Hi Paul,

Seen your Golf around on www.golfmkv.com (was on there myself, we have chatted before).
    You'll love the Avant over the Golf, I swapped my old GT for a 2.0TDi S-Line Avant and its awesome to drive, glad I changed it! Mine's got the privacy glass from new, which sets it off a treat along a few other odds n ends. Maybe a remap in the future, who knows!!

Welcome aboard
    2012 A3 Tdi 170 S Line Black Edition

Uber Post Whore

Status
    Hello and welcome.

2013 AUDI A3 SB S-LINE : 2.0 TDIQ 184 : GLACIER WHITE :
    : S-TRONIC : COMFORT PACK : SD SAT NAV : FOLDING MIRRORS : HEATED SEATS: RIGID BOOT LINER :

VAG Junkie

Status
    Cheers guys! All i have to do is wait now, but the plans are in moition and it won't be long!

Mr Sixx - I'm actually keeping the golf aswell. The Avant will be replacing my Leon Cupra R! So i'll have the best of both worlds on the drive, the Avant for practicality and the golf for stupidity!

2nd Gear

Status
    Hello & welcome
    A3 3.2 Q SPORT DSG Now...Edition 30 Golf GTI