another hello...

chief_S3

Reaction score
Website
www.dub-life.co.uk
Hi all, just had a quick flick through the forum and it seems a pretty cool place to be so i thought i'd say hello....so....hello!

I'm currently in the process of getting an S3, previously had a MK1 golf that I sold the other week.......

(was going to stick a pic up but i've been given a warning in the preview!)

......and now my insurance has become more reasonable, i'd had enough of show and no go, so decided upon an S3 as a solid base for a sort of project. Don't technically have the car yet, but found one I want from a dealers not to far from here, so I'm going to treck over mid week and have a mooch!

Are there any buying guides/ points to look out for when buying? - Sorry if thats a tired question, just i couldn't see anything whilst looking!

So thats me....any help would be much appreciated in advance!

Cheers,

John. :)

wecome mate

more about the s3 ???

think you need 3 posts before you can put pic up,

and read the stickys in the room, alot of info there :)

yeah cheers mate, as soon as i posted that, looked in the S3 section and found a buyers guide....****** newbies :laugh:

Well if i get my finger out and go look at it this week, its a pre face lift 210bhp model in ming blue with black and grey alcantara interior...thats all i can remember off the top of my head anyway!i'l check the website and see if theres any more info...looks pretty tidy anyway.

Been searching through the internet and PVW at different companies etc for tuning and theres an awful lot of choice out there, like i said though, i was getting up of driving the golf as it was technically a show car being so low, but i was using it as a daily driver aswell so it was time i got something a bit more practical - and faster obviously!

excellent colour, but if you can cant you get a facelift version, you might prefer it. better lights rear and front, and a cup holder :)

lol, I may have to search for a facelift then, do like a good cup holder!

And I agree about the colour, my dad had an A8 when i was younger in ming blue and its such a stunning colour when its clean!

CIMG1004.jpg

...there we go :) pics are working now, thats whats helping fund this one, still regret selling it, but to be honest, I think being run over is more comfortable than that was!

Nice Mk1, think I reconise it from the dub forums (had a Mars Red Mk1 Gti and still also have a Rallye)

Welcome, S3s are great cars, deffo have a read thru all the bits in the S3 section mate