Hello Everyone.

White220

White 220
Reaction score
I finally collected my s-line A4 Avant Special Editions 2.0T Quattro on Saturday I am not a bit sorry I ordered it in Ibis White. Some pictures will follow so you can all share some of my enjoyment.
I have quite a few Qs but will endevour to RTFM this week so none of you will abuse the newbee.

Regards

Hello and welcome to ASN. A4 in White is nice, so don't be sorry.

Lol smooth, why sorry to get it in white? Think ibis white looks amazing Especially with the black optics grill.

Welcome to the forum.

White is a colour that either looks good or bad on any car.

One the A3 & A4 it look simply superb. Particularly the s-line. Good choice.

RTFM - Thats a joke. I have never known a manual go so far around the houses to tell you the simplest of things. I really hate the (refer to page 8) then when you get there (refer to page 23) and so on. You look like you're having a fit if you read the ****** thing.

Folks I feel i need to clear this up by "not a bit sorry" i mean that i am glad i took no-ones advice about the colour and went for it. It is without a doubt the nicest car in the street. Even Trumping the Ibis White TT that appeared 2 weeks after i ordered mine!

In your face Nay Sayers!!!!!!!!!

Might nip out and was her in the rain now!

Hi again everyone, Please check out photos i added of my car. I was hoping my pic would also be alongside my posts but it doesn't seem to have happenned yet. Please rate and leave a wee comment (even the Naysayers!)

They've been a long time coming but here goes nothing!

This was photo shoot number 2 (with the memorystick this time), I am still loving my car maybe a little bothered I did not go for 3.0TDI, I've always been an oil burner and still keep my 1.9TDI golf for low rev boy racer busting!

Enjoy and comment sil vous plais.

Welcome sir - Ibis white is sweet