Newbie saying Hello!!

-Ju-

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Been lurking for a while since buying my A3 in April and thought I better get around to register.

Moved to my A3 from a remapped LCR which I loved to bits, but after struggling with 260 bhp through the front wheels for a year or so, I decided on a 3.2 Quattro.

Since buying the car I've done a single din to double din RNS-E conversion, had cruise retrofitted, 19" RS4's and I'm currently in the process of fitting the MFSW.

anyway

Hello!!

Julian

hello and welcome ! we need pics !

Here's a couple I have to hand

Hope you like!!

Julian

Hi Julian, :sign_welcome: to the site.

Welcome to the site.

Very nice example, is the lower front bumper bit standard is that an option?

Kind Regards

:jester: Nick:jester:

part of the "Votex kit" i believe :)

Yes the front "splitter" is part of the factory Votex kit option.
It is quite a subtle kit with front splitter, side skirts, tailgate spoiler and rear apron and IMHO I think it sets the car off nicely. It was one of the things that drew me to the car in the first place:)

I do plan on lowering the ride height slightly, but not decided on whether to go for springs and shockers or Coilovers yet ,as I only want to drop it 20 mm or so. I had coilovers on my LCR and tbh I never actually adjusted them.

Thanks for the warm welcome and positive comments

Julian

hey i just joined too , its a wiked forum , im gettin back into my audi's as i left it for a vw for a bit , hmm mistake i think , heres my old a3
P1000114.jpg