just a quick hello.

frenchman

Reaction score
Evening everyone.
Picked up my a3 1.8t on saturday just in time for the audi sport meet that nick organised on sunday. Was a very good w/e for me.

Ill be on here a lot more often now.

Pierre

Hi Pierre, :sign_welcome: to the site.

Bonjour,

J'étais la bonne réunion vous et doit espérer vous voir dimanche à tous les autres événements.

Voir que vous chronomètre après.

I hope that's right.

Damn! Beaten to it! I was going to put something in French! :)

Bonjour de moi aussi!

(Should've paid more attention to my French ex-girlfriend!)

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it and find it useful and entertaining in equal measure!

Shades said:
Damn! Beaten to it! I was going to put something in French! :)

Bonjour de moi aussi

(Should've paid more attention to my French ex-girlfriend!)

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it and find it useful and entertaining in equal measure!

That'll teach you. He he.

On another note are you coming to the next Audi meet.

It would be good to see you there.

Ah Pierre,

The little frenchman finally shows himself, yes sunday was a good little meet indeed.

I trust the bumper issue has been sorted?

Welcome & Enjoy

Well your all wrong. Really, don't trust the translators on the interweb, they are rubbish!

I'll try and make it up in august nick, ill hopefuly have the coilies on by then:) and jam, the bumper is coming off tomorrow to sort out that horrid bonnet line.

À bientôt

Pierre

frenchman said:
Well your all wrong. Really, don't trust the translators on the interweb, they are rubbish!

I'll try and make it up in august nick, ill hopefuly have the coilies on by then:) and jam, the bumper is coming off tomorrow to sort out that horrid bonnet line.

À bientôt

Pierre

Ok I confess, I can speak a little French but that's about it.

Do I get points for trying atleast. lol

frenchman said:

À bientôt

Pierre

Well I am thick, so wouldn't even try to get clever with that french language business! :(

As for the bonnet line! :crying: Good luck!!:ermm:

As for I am still driving with an unplugged MAF, for that extra power! oh dear :faint:

Hotscar said:
Welcome. Any pics from the meet?

Hotscar you missed out on a good meet!

Also the last VAG meet at Ace Cafe last month was a good meet and great weather, should have been there too!!

Maybe next month Ace Cafe! As for the August meet, I am on holiday boo:crying:

Jampublic said:
Hotscar you missed out on a good meet!

Also the last VAG meet at Ace Cafe last month was a good meet and great weather, should have been there too!!

Maybe next month Ace Cafe! As for the August meet, I am on holiday boo:crying:

Sounds and looks like I did mate. I did go to the Ace Cafe a few months ago but was disappointed with the turn out so haven't bothered since. So how many people are likely to be at the Ace Cafe July meet?

woooooooohoooooooooooo!

greetings Frenchie :)

after a year of sitting in my A3 dribbling, youve finally sorted your life out and bought one! well done matey :)

very pleased you got such a good example too, it really is a minter.....

come up and stay with me over the weekend of the next meet, we can hit pompey friday night, ride saturday, then go to the audi meet sunday?

call me.

Prawny Baby