Hi All......

vrbob

Thats no Moon, Thats a space station!
Reaction score
Sorry should of come here first to say Hi but just jumped in at the deep end and started posting questions.
Thanks to the people already who have answered my posts plus saving my time money by telling me the facts rather than the vague reply from some dodgy mechanic followed by a large quote for the work i could do myself had i known in the first place!!

Will be using this site regularly now to help me get a bit more out of my S3!!

:sign_welcome: Vrbob. Some good info and very helpfull folk to be found on these boards. Enjoy!

Hello & :sign_welcome:to the site.

How do i change my current mood?? cos although i am fine at the mo i might not be in the future!!

Its in "User CP" at the top of the screen, then go into "Edit options" and its at the bottom of that page. :)

Thankyou should of spotted that myself.

Quick question : How do you post pics in threads?? i spent 5 hours cleaning, polishing and waxing my car yesterday (see new avatar pic) and wanted to show off my hard work and results. :salute:

I have made an album with my pics in so they can be seen there but i want to maybe add one to my signature etc...

Thanks i found the whole gallery thing yesterday so put my pics in an album for now at least. Will have to move onto embedding them in posts next.