New member 1.8TQS intro!

Nogwuy

Reaction score
Hi, had my b5 1.8T quattro sport for four months now (after selling my beloved mk3 golf GTI) and been a regular visitor to the forums. thought it was time to introduce myself! Mods so far: K&N panel filter, N75 J valve, 710N DV, Eibach pro kit springs, votex (audi optional) body kit, b6 s-line gear knob, aluminium dishes dial rings, short shifter kit, center pod mounted boost gage, s4 rear lip spoiler, shiny wing mirror housings, i-pod adapter and just fitted silicone induction hoses today! I would like to say a big thanks to all on the forum, as all my mods have been as a result of extensive serching from previous posts, so cheers for all the advice! my next planned mod is a re-map from chipped uk (via postal service) anyone had this? any comments and opinions welcome! Thanks, Nigel.

hi and welcome, sounds like a nice car you have, any pics ?

can't help you on the remap thing

Thanks for your replies! i have some photos i took after cleaning the other day, but i cant see how to upload them?! i did post a simular thread on the vw-audi forum (a4 b5) that let me attach photos, (but no-one has responded there!) the photo quality isnt great as my camera isnt excellent, but you can get a feel for the car. i have arranged to have my ecu re-mapped by chipped uk, through a postal service at a very reasonable rate of £160 including return by courier! (for 45 bhp and 65 torques that seems good to me) as they are having a discount this month to co-inside with their new website launch. any advice on how to post pictures? as i was hoping to add some to the official a4 b5 pics thread? cheers.

basically you'll need to use an external hosting company like imageshack which is free, or mail em over to audisport.net@gmail.com and I'll host them for you.

Hello Nigel :sign_welcome: to the site.

Thanks for all your replies! Olly i will e-mail photos when back at work as i have a better camera there, so probably towards the end of the week if thats ok?! that would be great if you could host them for me? on another note i went ahead with the chipped uk re-map via a postal service and should recieve my re-mapped ecu tomorow, so i will post another reply on here after a tast drive if anyone is interested?! I have to say that they have been by far the most willing communicaters of any of the companies i have approached on the topic, giving very knowlegable answers to my many queries and offering very reasonable prices and excellent service. Fingers crossed the product will live up to my expectations! Cheers, Nigel.