hello all

motuA6

Reaction score
hi guys

hi DUDES, my first EVER posting to ANY forum a PURE VIRGIN here SO take it easy with me, but have been browsing for months and months by now, also have been to one local meet in hemel with current member rasA4 . Today we went to gti int(sunday). It was okay would have been nice to see more AUDIS ofcourse and some of you guys there but we could not find the stand, by the time we did only one member was left,only4/5 members were there today. anyway looking forward for the next meet in SURREY thats my LOCAL definatly will be THERE!! the turn out sounds promising, I live in sunbury down the road for this meeting point who knows if its a HIT we could make it more regular.
Anyway as you would have guess by my user name motuA6 i drive A6 yes indeed its A6 2.8 quatro on V plate ming blue with beige leather interior AUTO.the auto is my favourate part lazy git that i am.LOL. as for the word motu well that i shall have to put in shiftily as BIG thats the meaning of it translated from the indian language so you can work the rest for yourselfs.and if you dont you will when you see ME!lol ive had the Audi over a year now and RESPECT were is due not going to change it for anything ELSE.well NEWER model ofcourse just like the WIFE juuust joking.
I have made no modification as YET but looking slowly towards bigger wheels 18" rs6 maybe, currently 16",Any other A6 18" alloys pictures would be appreciated will give me some ideas open for suggestion i saw some nice silver facing alloys and inner black finish at gti today shame didnt take pictures however trader local to heathrow so will be popping in showroom this week to see if a BARGAIN is to be struck he wanted £870 smakers for the alloys and tyres. A bit over my budget .. oh yes also i recently changed the side mirrors into the silver/chrome covers effect wife cliped one side against the bus good excuse for me to upgrade at the time but the inner body frame are two different fittings one side fits fine the passenger side no good,i think from a8 body i dont know need to sort this yet(need to visit local scrappy)doggy fitting as it stands outside the house.
Once again a BIG HELLO TO ALL

regards
motuA6

hello and welcome as well, get some pics up asap

Hello and :sign_welcome: to the site.