Panic before my Picnic

kt9mango

Kt9MaNgO
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I just joined as I got my A3 yesterday, love it to bits (1.8T Quatro)

Tonight though after I was coming home from the cinema with my friend, she pointed out a light on the dash, im pretty sure I didnt see it yesterday but it looks like this,

I think I might have smelt a little burning (but that could just be me being parannoyed) any Ideas? (My A3 Manual is in the post to me at the moment so I cant check) :rtfm:

[URL="http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/9845/a3tn0.th.jpg"][/URL]
This is the light im getting,. have no idea what it is!!

Sorry to ask a question straight away but you know what its like when you get a new car worry worry worry :p

This whole thread is just going to be me talking to myself but I was just wondering if you guys recomend getting non-Audi stereos fitted or is that a big no-no? I'd like one that did bluetooth pickup on phones and mp3 etc but Ive heard loads of people saying that they have problems with electrics and the computer after installing new stereos!

welcome and no your not talking to yourself but were predominantly british so were in bed at three in the morning our time :gaehn:
ESP light which means do a search for some options of sorting it on here or go to a garage
New stereo in an Audi looks crap for me but people do install them with no probs,have a look at the becker make

Thanks for the help Jason!!:kiss:

What does ESP stand for on an Audi?

Is it safe to drive with the warning light on?

Mango (Audi noob)

why don't you put a search on the topic? and why don't you just know the friggin answer : ok did that on ESP, now I know ;)

electronic stability protection (or programme)

Its not happy about something if its on. It could be a faulty controller. Get it looked into ASAP though

kt9mango said:
why don't you put a search on the topic? and why don't you just know the friggin answer : ok did that on ESP, now I know ;)

That wasn't directed to you Mango, the words of wisdom are voorhees signature. Everyone gets it :D

just in case you thought "what an ****" ;)

Welcome by the way.:icon_thumright: