New Member - Help!!

A5GUR

Reaction score
Hi guys. As you have probably already gathered, im new here. After the past couple years of Vw/ BMW ownership, i have decided to switch. I have just put a deposit down on an '07' S3 It is well spec'd. It has:

- Sprint Blue
- DVD Sat Nav
- Flat Bottom Steering Wheel
- Cruise
- Armrest
- 6 CD
- Auto Folding + Dimming Mirrors
- Light and Rain Sensor Pack
- Extended Interior Light Pack
- Bucket Seats

When i went to view the car, you had to carry out two tasks to move the seat forward for the rear passenger (or so the salesman said). Pull the handle at the front of the seat to slide it forward, and then pull the handle on the backrest to move the back forward? This is a bit of an incoveneience if there is a rear seat passenger left in the car?

Also, what is the general consensus of the bucket seats? Are they really that uncomfortable? It is the only thing giving me second thoughts about the car.

You guys are going to make me spend some buck on mods, you have got some really really nice cars!

Nice one on the new purchase

Some one may correct me but, i think you can get people in the back by pulling just the lever on the seat, the high one.

As for bucket seats, don't worry.

If I'm wrong about the lever on the seat, there's always the rear door:idea:

Hello & :sign_welcome: to the site.

Hi and welcome to ASN. Would reccomend that you place your queries in the 8P A3 section. Some very knowledgable people on there and I am sure they could answer all your questions.