Hello, another newbie joined!

davemk

Reaction score
Hi,

Just thought I should introduce myself, seeing as I've just joined.

I've been a member of uk-mkivs.net for a few years now and audi-sport has been recommended so I thought I'd check it out!

Currently, I'm driving a Mk4 GT TDi 110, which I'm looking to replace (hopefully for an A3 Sportback), hence the reason for joining.

Anyway, enough of my ramblings......for now! :icon_thumright:

See you around.

Dave.

Hello & :sign_welcome:to the site.

Thanks guys.
Started the hunt for a sportback. Well, it's more research at the moment rather than looking to make an immediate purchase, but who knows!

Dave.

Hi guys, I've got a quick quiz here about your perceptions of luxury car brands and a few other things. It's only 20 questions, shouldn't take more than ten minutes.

Its some University research, so any help would be appreciated. Just click on the link below.

Cheers

Niki

x

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB226EFTWGM5V
hello.gif

Dave, my missus has just got an A3 sportback tdi sline - 140 bhp. It is very nice, holds the road, powerful and frugal. A very good choice.:icon_thumright:

Cheers all!

Cabdude, I'd love the S line but I think it's going to be too much. It'll be the 140 diesel engine though - seems to be a good compromise between the 170 2.0TDI and 1.9TDI. Probably going to go for the Sport......I think!