Another Newcomer

StevoA6

Reaction score
Just registered and hello.

I drive a Silver '01 A6 1.8T Sport on 18's. I've had the car for 9 months and love it. I part exed a Black '96 A4 1.9TDi SE for the A6 and I had that for 3 yrs which started me off driving Audi's. A few yrs before that I had a White '86 Mk1 Golf GTi Cabriolet and drove that for 4 yrs after - this was great. Did loads to this car and it was a show and mag car.

As I said the A6 is on 18's - 8,5x18ET20 with 255/35/18 tyres. I'm not going to do too much to the car but as the wheels are wider that the arches I'm looking to change them for narrow and maybe smaller rims - tyre bill reduced!

A few months back I had a 5hr free REVO trial and was well impressed, I'd like to have that set up.

Be great to hear from poeple.
:icon_thumright:

Hello and :sign_welcome: to the site.

Thanks for all the 'welcomes'. This is a great site - covering everything you need to know about OOOO's.

I will be posting in the classifieds soon with my RS4 alloys - they're original RS4's with 8,5x18 ET20 wheels. I also have 17" RS4 reps which I was going to put on the car but look pants as they're too small for my car - 18 or bigger looks best. I'm looking to put on RS6 or Nouvolari RS4's - what do people think?

Welcome to asn...another from south wales. Not too many of us on here.
What part you from ?

Im in Cardiff. Not any local meets from forum members on here...as far as i know.
There was a post a while back in the 'wales' section just asking about who was on here from wales. It had a pretty low response so its safe to assume there are not really that many from the area on here.

Just had a look at the link.....may very well find there is 3rd Audi turn up.
Will PM you if im ever able to make it along.

:icon_thumright:

Normally meet from 7 onwards. If you don't know where it is and want to pop along PM me and I can let you know where it is or meet up on the way. I'm generaly the only Audi that turns up as my mate normally brings his wifes Octavia VRS so it would be nice to have some Audi company!!

Hi guys, I've got a quick quiz here about your perceptions of luxury car brands and a few other things. It's only 20 questions, shouldn't take more than ten minutes.

Its some University research, so any help would be appreciated. Just click on the link below.

Cheers

Niki

x

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB226EFTWGM5V

Well the new wheels - RS6 18's and lip spoiler are now on. Looking to lowered and colour code the bumpers but one thing at a time. What d'you think?