Finally!! The car I always wanted

StaffsS3

Flat Out
Reaction score
Hi all,

It's been a GOOD week. Picked up my S3 on Wednesday, having been searching for a while. 2002 in metallic black, half leather/alcantara (grey), 1 owner from new, 51k with FASH (including a £900 cambelt service) 3k ago!!!

I am impressed, having driven a few before, there are some horrors out there.......!!! Makes a big difference from my previous E36 Coupe (I know, I know). Glad to be back in the VAG fold having owned 2 Mk2 Golf Gti's and a Mk3 16v Anniversary in years gone by. The S3 feels like my Mk3 that has been on steroids!!!

This is a top site, some really useful stuff on here, I'm addicted!

:salute:

nice to have another golf graduate on the board
get it revoed and it will seem like super steroids

Hello & :sign_welcome: to the site.

Hello. And yes your right this is a top site. :icon_thumright:

Thanks for the welcome.

I went and got remapped today at chippedUK in Bromsgrove. What a difference!!!! :hubbahubba: These guys really know their stuff and I'm now running with 265bhp and Oooooodels of torque. I had been booked in to AMD but cancelled as they only seemed to be interested in the contents of my wallet and not the car.

When I can work out how I'll get some pics posted. :thumbsup:

StaffsS3 said:
Thanks for the welcome.

I went and got remapped today at chippedUK in Bromsgrove. What a difference!!!! :hubbahubba: These guys really know their stuff and I'm now running with 265bhp and Oooooodels of torque. I had been booked in to AMD but cancelled as they only seemed to be interested in the contents of my wallet and not the car.

When I can work out how I'll get some pics posted. :thumbsup:

Welcome dude... I think your issue with AMD was because they are going through some... er.... "ownership challenges" at the moment...