Almost bought one today

Reaction score
Went to look at an a4 2.4 v5 w reg today as it fitted my wants list,it was silver,face lift,and im my budget, and as a bonus it had black leather as well. All going great till i turned up and found out it was a saloon not an avant:sadlike:. Remind me to ask next time !!!

Hello to you too,its proving a bit of a struggle to find a sutible avant as there isnt many for sale up here in the north east ,they all seem to be down south.Plenty of saloons up here but i need an estate !!

Thought i had found the perfect car on the internet today,2000 model avant,silver ,not too far from me ,exactly what i wanted,read the description a bit more and its an auto not my first choice but it wouldnt put me off buying the right car,all good till it mentions the millage it had done 201,000 miles ,i dont think the starship enterprise had done that many !!!

951 said:
Thought i had found the perfect car on the internet today,2000 model avant,silver ,not too far from me ,exactly what i wanted,read the description a bit more and its an auto not my first choice but it wouldnt put me off buying the right car,all good till it mentions the millage it had done 201,000 miles ,i dont think the starship enterprise had done that many !!!
Dont suppse that was in SMC cars was it? They had one in last week on 51 plate with 200k at £3999