How do? New bloke from yorkshire

6UiLE

Reaction score
Website
member.wayn.com
Hi all,

Just thought I’d say g'day and congratulate you all on such a fine website.

I'm a Yorkshire lad from Sheffield and currently driving an Audi 80 Sport 16 Valve and have owned other Audi's in the past. I notice that most of you own more desirable models and I’m pretty jealous but until my numbers come up or I decide to stop blowing my money on lager, fags and take-aways I’ll still be behind the wheel of my trusty valver.

I see the benefits of the later models but I do actually prefer some of Audi's earlier creations and even if I had the cash I think it would have to be a UR Quattro or an S2, until then I’ll just keep dreaming.

Anyway folks I hope to get along to a few meets in the area so feel free to get in touch and let me know if anything is being arranged.

Welcome bud, live also in the down trodden north, near York. Anyway, nothing wrong with the older kit. Owned a new Merc CLK AMG and lost more driving away from the showroom than all the cars before put together. Mine also is the path of the Classic Beast had a coupe, BMW 535i sport and now my pride is a Cabriolet 2.6e. (currently poorly with a naff gearbox)

Any way, good luck, my reg is M7 SJR if you spot me give us a honk:rock: .

Remember, money is to spend on toys, its a man thing....... Sorry, a person thing.

Welcome to the forum mate, I'm just over't Pennines! Bout time there were more from the North on here (no offense to anyone else!)

:sign_welcome: n all that..!!
Bout time there were more from the North on here (no offense to anyone else!)
Joost, thats the south for some of us..!! :)

hi, spent a lot of years in s111 audis myself.

1989 90 quattro
1989 80 quattro
1990 80 sport
1991 90 sport 20V (170bhp)

*nothing wrong with beer and fags!

Thanks for the massive :sign_welcome: folks,

Roll on the summer months so we can all enjoy our motors more without driving :racer: in either pitch black or blinding sun light......... the squinting approach to being too lazy to pull my visor down is wearing a bit thin :sob: .

And Sarah, I am literally down the road from you, I live in Dinnington (the good part) if there is such a thing?!

Anyways :respekt: and thanks again.

6UiLE said:
Thanks for the massive :sign_welcome: folks,

Roll on the summer months so we can all enjoy our motors more without driving :racer: in either pitch black or blinding sun light......... the squinting approach to being too lazy to pull my visor down is wearing a bit thin :sob: .

And Sarah, I am literally down the road from you, I live in Dinnington (the good part) if there is such a thing?!

Anyways :respekt: and thanks again.
Hi Mate
Yes there are good parts in Dinno
My kids went to school there , better than Portland school where I went :puke2:
But hey ho
You know I dont get about much these days as I am always travelling to work , but do we organise meets on this forum? But then I do drive a Skoda too , although I am the biggest Skoda fan.... sorry
Sarah

Hello and welcome to AS
Enjoy!!