Greetings fellow enthusiasts!

AudiCoupeAficionado

Reaction score
Right - here I am looking forward to visiting this forum now and again - my cars name is TANGO - he is an '87 Audi Coupe GT 2.3l 'Special Build' one of 856 cars to enter the USA - he came into Wilmington, Delaware & then he was lorry driven to Cincinnati, Ohio. Colour of the paint is L041 black - grey velour interior & digital dash - TANGO has 250,000 miles now - he's a blast! Do you fellows have any names for your cars? My other Audi is named TAZIO. Don't know what else to say so that's it....... Later

i dont name my cars, I just call (her) the "4"

Oh, and welcome to the site !

I dont normally name my cars although at times I have been known to call my last few 'the pig', 'b**tard', 's**t heap' and 'the barge'. The barge was a Rover 600 that refused to go round corners or stop and was subsequently given away. Sorry Daryl..!!! lol

Now I've spent some money and joined the house of Audi, how things have changed.

:sign_welcome: n all that..!!

Hello and :sign_welcome: Haven't named this one (and probably won't TBH!) but used to have a green VW that was nicknamed 'Kermit' by the dealer when I traded it in for a new car!

Hello and welcome. Nice to have one or two members coming in from over the atlantic!
Isn't naming cars left to the girls though?....

TRS1 said:
Hello and welcome. Nice to have one or two members coming in from over the atlantic!

Do they really?:blink:

Hello and welcome ....The diesel is the Tractor and S4 is the banker because it suck all the money up

TRS1 said:

Certainly not! Volkswagen of America CEO Clive Warrilow he's English has a favourite Hebmuller convertible motorcar in the museum and his name is Bugsy - then a fellow I met in Dayton, Ohio he had an Audi TT convertible I asked in a Starbucks does your TT have a name? He goes why of course her name is Ava - so it's cool for men to name their cars!

Later