Just brought home my S3

amyja83

Reaction score
Hello all,
my name is Amy and i am pleased to say that i have just picked up my 02 reg 225 Audi S3 in silver.

I think the car used to belong to someone that was on here the log book says Mr Norman, it has an audi-sport.net sticker in the window. Does anyone know him? or details of the car?

The vehicle does seem to have had some performance mods. My boyfriend used to have one standard and this seems a lot quicker and he says so too having driven it.

It has Brembo front brakes, Samco hoses, drilled discs and also a milltek exhaust. Im presuming somebody would not have these mods without a re-map.

The car is in immaculate condition with Bose, full leather and a 6 disc changer, im really pleased with it.

Hope to speak to you all soon.

xx :salute:

amyja83 said:
Hello all,
my name is Amy and i am pleased to say that i have just picked up my 02 reg 225 Audi S3 in silver.

I think the car used to belong to someone that was on here the log book says Mr Norman, it has an audi-sport.net sticker in the window. Does anyone know him? or details of the car?

The vehicle does seem to have had some performance mods. My boyfriend used to have one standard and this seems a lot quicker and he says so too having driven it.

It has Brembo front brakes, Samco hoses, drilled discs and also a milltek exhaust. Im presuming somebody would not have these mods without a re-map.

The car is in immaculate condition with Bose, full leather and a 6 disc changer, im really pleased with it.

Hope to speak to you all soon.

xx :salute:

sounds nice, welcome to the forum. Post up some pics and let see if any one recognises it. Sounds like the MTM tuned one which was in the trading post section recently.

hello and welcome to the site !

Hello and welcome to AS
Enjoy!!

Defratos said:
A "Female" in the forum, now I gotta say a big hello and welcome Amy!! :slap:

lol but she hasnt posted since 4 weeks ago

think she in her S3 and done a runner :bye: