Hi all, got 2 A4's ATM but will soon change

hobbsy

Double A4 fun
Reaction score
Hi guys,

New to the Forum took a while to find a decent Audi forum as there doesn't seem to be that much out there.

I've got two A4's at the moment, one B6 TDI PD 130 (remapped to 170bhp 300ft/lb and for sale soon - once I've got my private plate off) and a B5 1.8T on LPG (cheaper car, cheaper to run but needs a bit of work - see forthcoming posts asking tech questions no doubt!)

I'm still hankering after an A8 and I might get one soon if I suddenly have more money to play with. Its got to be the 4.2 though :) and running on LPG so I can afford to run it!

Thats all for now.

happy new year & :sign_welcome:

Is there a section for technical questions as at a quick glance I couldn't find one!

I'd like to know about the best/cheapest way to get a remap on the 1.8T to the typical 200bhp / 210-220ft/lb figures that are posted around.

I know you can get a remap via the OBD2 but I guess places charge £300+ for this. I'm not trying to extract every last ounce of power so if a chip swap out (containing a generic/conservative remap) was available I'd be interested but searches so far have failed to find one.

Hey welcome try doing a search first in the B5 forum :icon_thumright:

Yes I'm being a pleb and somehow was looking at the forum at the wrong level so it only had this section and about 5 others instead of the whole lot.

Found it now :)